Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ayodeji Enitan WAZIRI <aw...@softalliance.com> on 2022/07/06 15:59:19 UTC

Docker MySql Data load Error

Hi community,
I am trying to connect Ofbiz to a Mysql docker instance and I keep getting
the following errors when I try to loadAll.

   - org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: Unable to
   establish a connection with the database. (Unable to acquire a new
   connection from the pool)
   - java.sql.SQLException: Unable to acquire a new connection from the pool
   - java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: Could not create
   connection to database server. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.
   - com.mysql.cj.exceptions.CJCommunicationsException: Communications link
   failure
   - javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host terminated the
   handshake
   - java.io.EOFException: SSL peer shut down incorrectly

I followed all the steps listed at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/How+to+migrate+OFBiz+from+Derby+to+MySQL+database
How can i solve this problem?

Thanks and Regards

--

***DISCLAIMER****:
- *The content of this email is confidential and

Re: Docker MySql Data load Error

Posted by Ayodeji Enitan WAZIRI <aw...@softalliance.com>.
Hi Daniel,

It worked.
The Ofbiz files and the database have to be in the same container for it to
loadAll.

Thanks and Regards

Posted by Daniel Watford <da...@foomoo.co.uk>.
Hi Ayodeji,