Posted to commits@felix.apache.org by Atlassian Open Source Bamboo Integration Server <ba...@opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com> on 2008/03/19 18:55:38 UTC

[OSS Bamboo] Apache Felix - Default build 645 was SUCCESSFUL (with 31 tests). Change made by pauls

The project Apache Felix - Default has the following 2 changes by 1 author:

*pauls* made the following changes at

Comment:
Don't try to resolve extension bundles because they are resolved at install time - this fixes an exception that could get thrown under certain conditions.

> /felix/trunk/framework/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/framework/Felix.java (638946)
*pauls* made the following changes at

Comment:
We need to have a way to still maintain a notion of default permissions in case that there is a condpermadmin present and no permissions have been set yet. This follows the way it is currently done in other frameworks and just uses the default permisssions of the permissionadmin in case there are no conditionpermission tuples present. This might change when the spec is clarified.

> /felix/trunk/framework/security/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/framework/security/condpermadmin/ConditionalPermissionAdminImpl.java (638949)
> /felix/trunk/framework/security/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/framework/security/permissionadmin/PermissionAdminImpl.java (638949)
> /felix/trunk/framework/security/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/framework/security/condpermadmin/DomainGripper.java (638949)
> /felix/trunk/framework/security/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/framework/security/util/Permissions.java (638949)
> /felix/trunk/framework/security/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/framework/SecurityProviderImpl.java (638949)

All 31 tests passed.

Click http://opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com/browse/FELIX-DEF-645 to find out more.

Thanks,

Bamboo