Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/19 11:28:05 UTC

Blue Oxygen - Cimande Project using Cocoon 1.82

Dear All,

After 6 months nightmare, I finish a backend content
management system (sorry still alpha, but quiet
stable, with less feature). Need feedback from all of
you. I still play around with JetSpeed and try to
integrate it. This software using Cocoon 1.82. This
project called Cimande Project, and you can download
the script at www.blueoxygen.org (Cimande).

Sorry documentation is on going, trust me, the
documentation will make all of you understand of my
concept easyly.

I need someone can integrate my software to JetSpeed,
because I want to make Content Management System with
personalization feature (from JetSpeed). This will be
look like world wide enterprise software. I got the
concept because I used, Oracle 9i Portal, Interwoven,
Open Market, or Broadvision.

Or may be comment, because I don't use namespace for
my xml (in directory descriptor).

Email me if you need some question or problem in
installation.

Need Help!!! ..

Frans

Re: Blue Oxygen - Cimande Project using Cocoon 1.82

Posted by SatishKumar <sa...@yahoo.com>.
hi Frans Thamura,
     can i know if u have done the user profiles in ur application. i.e. if
the user logs in i need to keep the information regarding the user in a
hashtable/something that holds a collection.  after the user is
authenticated , i need to store the information like his roles, permissions,
his group etc in an object.

can u please help me on this.

Thank You.

Satish Kumar

RE: Test Email !

Posted by "H. Dalvi" <HD...@Callidussoftware.com>.

.... please disregard .. this is a test email .!!

Test Email !