Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/17 15:56:43 UTC

[ANN] JumpStart 6.5.4 - fixes populating the database

Hi all,

There have been issues with populating the database since 6.5.0. These have been fixed with this release. Apologies to all who have been affected.

Cheers,

Geoff

Re: [ANN] JumpStart 6.5.4 - fixes populating the database

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jon,

Thanks - you are right - the installation instructions now handle this (as of a few hours ago).

I misdiagnosed the problem and you've pointed me to the real cause, which was that the hsqldb and sqltool were in the downloaded project (they are not supposed to be - the Ant scripts are supposed to get them) and they were corrupt. JumpStart 6.5.5 will be out in a day or so without those two jars.

Cheers,

Geoff

Posted by Jon Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Geoff,