Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2009/10/22 16:02:46 UTC

t5: Testify newbie

Hi,

I tried to set up a testify test, but keep getting, I'm sure I have a page
called 'TestPage', any idea why? thanks

ava.lang.RuntimeException: Request was not handled: 'testpage' may not be a
valid page name.
	at org.apache.tapestry5.test.PageTester.renderPage(PageTester.java:177)

public class AbstractPageTest extends TapestryTest {

    private static final TapestryTester SHARED_TESTER = new
TapestryTester("app", TestAppModule.class);

    public AbstractPageTest() {
        super(SHARED_TESTER);
    }

}

public class TestPageTest extends AbstractPageTest {

    @Test
    public void testElementIsOnPage() {
    Document page = tester.renderPage("testpage"));
    }
}