Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2018/04/19 11:05:55 UTC

Invoker plugin release

Hi,
I'd like to release invoker plugin and invoker component.
If no complain, I will do it early next week.

Cheers
--
Olivier

Re: Invoker plugin release

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
On 23 April 2018 at 05:26, Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> wrote:

> Yes, a new release would be great.
> Locally it works for me, but Jenkins at Apache[1] doesn't seem to be that
> happy.

Looks related to one of the issues for this release, based on the name of
> the failing test (org.apache.maven.shared.invok
> er.DefaultInvokerTest.testBuildShouldTimeout)

grhh can I say bloody windauze? :-)
As far I can see only happen with this os.

> Other seems only for Java10 on Linux.

same here cannot reproduce locally...

> Do you consider this as an issue?

well I would not :-)
I will try a bit to understand what the problem is.
My main concern is to have the fix for MINVOKER-191

--
Olivier Lamy

Re: Invoker plugin release

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.