Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Er...@WellsFargo.COM on 2003/03/24 20:55:02 UTC

what version of commons-discovery is being used in the latest ver sion?

The version of commons-discovery.jar in the latest axis drops is different
from the last version available from the jakarta website for the discovery
project.  What version does axis currently require?

Eric

Re: what version of commons-discovery is being used in the latest version?

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Never mind .. I looked into it and found out. Looks like a good
idea ..

Sanjiva.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.