Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2023/01/06 09:32:14 UTC

January release plans

Hi all,

I've almost finished the prep for the January releases. I expect to
finish that later today. My current plan is to tag and build releases
for 11.0.x and 10.1.x at the start of next week.

Mark

Re: January release plans

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Mark,

On 1/6/23 04:32, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've almost finished the prep for the January releases. I expect to
> finish that later today. My current plan is to tag and build releases
> for 11.0.x and 10.1.x at the start of next week.

+1

I'll see if I can generate a byte-faithful copy of your 10.1 release.

-chris

Re: January release plans

Posted by Rémy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Jan 6, 2023 at 10:32 AM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've almost finished the prep for the January releases. I expect to
> finish that later today. My current plan is to tag and build releases
> for 11.0.x and 10.1.x at the start of next week.

+1

Rémy