Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Varun Nagpal <va...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/22 16:15:14 UTC

[vote] Accept the contribution of Log Tail Plugin tracked in SLING-4897

Hi,

This thread is about voting for the acceptance of the Log Tail Plugin
tracked in SLING-4897.

An archive (sling-logtail.zip, md5sum 6d14f2ef4748c00e63cbbaeda7224e3c)
containing the contribution is attached to SLING-4897 and otherwise
available at [0].

Please cast your votes.

Thanks and Regards,
Varun Nagpal

[0] https://github.com/vnagpal81/sling-logtail

Re: [vote] Accept the contribution of Log Tail Plugin tracked in SLING-4897

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2015-07-29 at 13:34 +0530, Varun Nagpal wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Fixed the issues related to AL headers and reattached the zip archive
> with
> new md5sum (69576a5b3155684659c1112eb8923274).

Looks good to me, thanks!

+1 for accepting the contribution

Robert

Posted by Varun Nagpal <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1
Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Varun Nagpal <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bertrand,

I have received the acceptance mail from Craig stating that the ICLA has
been filed.

Please let me know the further steps to take.

Thanks.
--
Varun

Posted by Varun Nagpal <va...@gmail.com>.