Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com> on 2018/06/20 19:51:08 UTC

Note+Video posted for todays (2018-06-20) Tech Int. meeting

Thanks Dragos for moderating!

CWiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/2018-06-20+OW+Tech+Interchange+-+Meeting+Notes
YouTube: https://youtu.be/O6fhyTH4-FA

Cheers to Brendan for volunteering for our next call which will be July
20th (skipping July 4th iteration due to US national holiday).

- MR

Re: Note+Video posted for todays (2018-06-20) Tech Int. meeting

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Matt, as always superhuman abilities for note taking

Thank you Brendan for volunteering to for next meeting

-cs

Posted by Rob Allen <ro...@akrabat.com>.