Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Awasthi, Anand" <An...@bmc.com> on 2001/03/06 00:33:27 UTC

does microsoft SOAP run on Apache tomcat ??

Hi,

does  apache tomcat server support Microsoft SOAP or not??

Posted by Krishna Party <kp...@calkey.com>.
"you have to do some work to make them interop"---

What's that work? I don't want to reinvent the wheel.....If you know what
exactly to do, I would appreciate if you can share with us. One thing I read
is that Microsoft solution doesn't snd the type information. Is that all?
What's the workaround?

Thanks,
Krishna

Sure they are .. you have to do some work to make them interop,
but it is definitely doable now.

Sanjiva.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.