Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by mi...@bt.com on 2005/09/09 17:52:27 UTC

participant service implementation example

Hi,

Could anybody, please, give an example of service implementation to
register within existing activity (CC available) and so take part in 2PC
protocol after client's comit?

Many thanks,

Michal

Fwd: participant service implementation example

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Attachment removed... Kandula-dev does not accept Zip attachments....

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.