Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Frank Taffelt <fr...@interface-business.de> on 2006/02/24 14:27:44 UTC

Usage of ManagedCocoonPortlet for ressources ?

Hi,

i managed to get the Sample of ManagedCocoonPortlet running in liferay
portal. I extended the small sample under
samples/blocks/portal/portles/hello.html that it contains an image which
should be served from the same sitemap like hello.html.

The problem is that the image doesn't display, because the portal container
hides the URL Space samples/blocks/portal/.... . I found no init-param or
something in the ManagedCocoonPortlet that could solve this.

Any ideas how to get this working ?

Thanks,
Frank