Posted to user@spark.apache.org by lu...@sina.com on 2015/07/07 08:50:13 UTC

Hibench build fail

Hi grace,     recently I am trying Hibench to evaluate my spark cluster, however I got a problem in building Hibench, would you help to take a look? thanks.     It fails at building Sparkbench, and you may check the attched pic for more info.     My spark version :1.3.1,hadoop version :2.7.0 and HiBench version:4.0, python 2.6.6. It is reported that failed for spark1.4 and MR1,which I didn't install in my cluster.Need I specify my spark version and hadoop version when I am running "bin/build-all.sh"?     thanks.
--------------------------------

Thanks&Best regards!
San.Luo

RE: Hibench build fail

Posted by "Huang, Jie" <ji...@intel.com>.
Hi Hui,

Could you please add more descriptions (about the failure) in HiBench github Issues?

HiBench works with spark 1.2 and above.

Thank you && Best Regards,
Grace (Huang Jie)

Re: Hibench build fail