Posted to user@poi.apache.org by nikhilgonsalves <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/13 20:45:36 UTC

Re: Interesting Error - "Unexpected operation ptg class (org.apache.poi.hssf.record.formula.IntersectionPtg)"

Thank you Josh and Nick for your inputs.

The Excel sheet that I am using is strewn with the intersection operator.
And this sheet is given to us by the client so cannot expect them to change
the excel file.

The unfortunate part is that I've just started using POI may be about a
month back and getting familiar to it so writing my own operator class may
be a little out of reach immediately. So i will look out for your
annoucement that the intersectionptg is implemented.

thanks so much!

nikhil