Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jeremy Davis <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/30 02:21:12 UTC

Preventing Swapping.

Did anyone else see this article on preventing swapping? Seems like it would
also apply to Cassandra.

http://jcole.us/blog/archives/2010/09/28/mysql-swap-insanity-and-the-numa-architecture/

-JD

Re: Preventing Swapping.

Posted by Jeremy Davis <je...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I was aware of the memlock approach, and the Jira ticket. Just thought
someone might want to see how mysql handled some of the same issues.

Re: Preventing Swapping.

Posted by Narendra Sharma <na...@gmail.com>.