Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Mike Carey <dt...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/14 23:44:00 UTC

Re: ?? (problems with trying the binary)

@All: If anyone else has seen this problem, let me know what caused it?
Thx in advance for any insight...  (This is on a Mac running OSX 10.11.3.)
This has always "just worked" in the past - never hit this issue before.
Thx!
Mike
----

Posted by Mike Carey <dt...@gmail.com>.
Wierd.  No, I think my Java version predates the working of AsterixDB on
my machine by quite awhile.
(I think I last upgraded Java when I updated OSX, from the looks of its
timestamp.)
Maybe it's a hidden file issue....
Regarding Java:
 > java -version
java version "1.8.0_66"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.66-b17, mixed mode)

Posted by Steven Jacobs <sj...@ucr.edu>.