Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/02/17 21:53:04 UTC

Re: [GUMP] Any James developers here?

Peter Donald wrote:

> If you like I could help keep them synched?

Peter, I took the liberty of subscribing you to the james-dev mailing list.
This means that you will get daily reminders until they are synched again.
;-)

- Sam Ruby

Re: [GUMP] Any James developers here?

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 2/17/01 4:06 PM, "Peter Donald" <do...@apache.org> wrote:

> kewl but they will have to vote me access first ;)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Pete

avail|brian,duncan,jon,donaldp,charlesb,serge,fede,bburns|jakarta-james

Nope. You already have access.

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous
<http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/> && <http://java.apache.org/turbine/>