Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Carlos Andrade <ca...@acm.org> on 2012/08/05 04:38:52 UTC

Is Xerces 1 issues tracked on JIRA?

Dears,

I am part of a multi institutional group that is doing some data analysis
on different open source projects and we selected Xerces to be part of the
data set. I would very much appreciate if one of you could confirm if
Xerces 1 is not being tracked on JIRA, and if not could point to where it
was. I was able to locate Xerces 2 on JIRA but looking on its releases I
noticed it started on 2.0.0 and onwards. On all projects of JIRA, I also
don't see any Xerces project as well other than its version 2 for java.

Thank you very much for your attention,

Carlos Andrade
http://carlosandrade.co

Re: Is Xerces 1 issues tracked on JIRA?

Posted by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org>.
Hi Carlos,
   When I trace the Xerces-J release history, I can see the version
"2.0.0 [alpha]" to be the oldest version released on 08/Dec/00.
Therefore, I assume that we don't track Jira requests older than this
version.

I personally don't have historical information about Xerces-J, for 1.x
versions. Perhaps, someone may answer this question if the answer is
known.

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Carlos Andrade <ca...@acm.org> wrote:
> Dears,
>
> I am part of a multi institutional group that is doing some data analysis on
> different open source projects and we selected Xerces to be part of the data
> set. I would very much appreciate if one of you could confirm if Xerces 1 is
> not being tracked on JIRA, and if not could point to where it was. I was
> able to locate Xerces 2 on JIRA but looking on its releases I noticed it
> started on 2.0.0 and onwards. On all projects of JIRA, I also don't see any
> Xerces project as well other than its version 2 for java.
>
> Thank you very much for your attention,
>
> Carlos Andrade
> http://carlosandrade.co

Mukul Gandhi

Re: Is Xerces 1 issues tracked on JIRA?

Posted by Carlos Andrade <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, I appreciate your time on looking into this :-)

Carlos Andrade
http://carlosandrade.co

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,