Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at> on 2008/02/19 18:31:38 UTC

[Tobago] How to use Tobago in a Portal

Hi,

Has anybody used tobago in a Portal? I've been trying to get JBoss Portal to
deploy my project as a Portlet, but for some reason it keeps on ignoring it.
The thing is, my project is correct, because it DOES run as a web-application.
Or might that be the mistake I am making?

If anybody has any experience with Tobago and Portals/Portlets, please send me
some pointers or maybe a small example of how to get everything running!

Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27
Fax.: +43/1/513 88 62
Email: Roland.Asmann@cfc.at
Web: www.cfc.at

Re: [Tobago] How to use Tobago in a Portal

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roland,

most probably, there will be code in Tobago which is not
portal-compatible - this would need to be fixed first.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [Tobago] How to use Tobago in a Portal

Posted by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at>.

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.