Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@apache.org> on 2020/10/26 20:54:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Code freeze for 4.15

Hi fellow CloudStackateers,

I'd like to announce a feature code for CloudStack and CloudStack Primate.

We'll go through a period testing  (and only bug fix merges) to get us to
an RC state for both. Then vote on both at the same time (more or less).

Could I ask everyone to have a look at open PRs and issues and help out
with reviews and fixes.

The new UI (Primate) goes GA with this release.  It was a huge endeavour,
so the odd niggle is to be expected,  so please remember to conduct your
manual testing using the new UI and report any bugs.

Many thanks

Paul Angus