Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "vj,sandeep" <sa...@bankofamerica.com> on 2008/03/27 05:36:26 UTC

Help on migration from struts1 to struts2

Hi,

I am migrating an existing application from struts 1 to struts 2. It uses
MessageResources. I found out that the replacement for the same in struts2
(2.0.11)is WrapperMessageResources which extends from the MessageResources.
But to use the WrapperMessageRessource I need to use the struts
1.3.5-core.jar provided along with the struts 2.0.11 release otherwise I get
a compilation error as "MessageResources class not found. It is used
indirectly by one of the class files". So is it proper to use the struts
1.3.5-core.jar? If not Pls suggest a replacement for MessageResources.

Thanks,

Sandeep