Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2016/09/07 05:18:38 UTC

FW: [MAVEN-BUILD] FlexJS Framework (maven) - Build # 238 - Failure

Chris, how do we interpret this?

It is building fine for me with Ant.  All I did was add a new interface.

-Alex

AW: [MAVEN-BUILD] FlexJS Framework (maven) - Build # 238 - Failure

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Alex,

I have had this too several times. This usually is a timing problem of multiple build jobs on a windows system. In this case usually two builds are running in parallel. If the ASJS build uses a jar that is currently built by another Job and that Job replaces the jar in the Maven local repo, then some times you get this effect. I think I should check that the build jobs should not work in parallel or each use it's own maven local repo directory.

Chris