Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/12/04 19:41:55 UTC

How to use Product Feature Tree

Hi,
Some time back Product Feature tree thing was implemented. It allowed
for creating creating products variants (or may be sort of) on demand.

I am wondering if there is some kind of explanation available that I
can look at for learning about it.

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel

Re: How to use Product Feature Tree

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
please look at emails in this mailinglist with the subject:

Product features, virtuals and variants: an alternative approach

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices