Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/02/11 22:39:42 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Update of "Board_Report/2013_11" by NoahSlater

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The "Board_Report/2013_11" page has been changed by NoahSlater:
https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Board_Report/2013_11?action=diff&rev1=7&rev2=8

  == Releases ==

-  * ''1.4.0'' (''2013-09-04'')
+  * 1.4.0 (2013-09-04)
-    * ''http://www.apache.org/dist/couchdb/notes/1.4.0/apache-couchdb-1.4.0.html''
+    * http://www.apache.org/dist/couchdb/notes/1.4.0/apache-couchdb-1.4.0.html
-  * ''1.5.0'' (''2013-11-06'')
+  * 1.5.0 (2013-11-06)
-    * ''http://www.apache.org/dist/couchdb/notes/1.5.0/apache-couchdb-1.5.0.html''
+    * http://www.apache.org/dist/couchdb/notes/1.5.0/apache-couchdb-1.5.0.html

  == Recent Activity ==

-  * ''Finalising the merge of Benoit Chesneau’s rcouch fork.''
+  * Finalising the merge of Benoit Chesneau’s rcouch fork.
-  * ''Preparation of !CouchCamp Vienna, a community run weekend hackathon.''
+  * Preparation of !CouchCamp Vienna, a community run weekend hackathon.
-  * ''Successful run of CouchDB Conf Vancouver with ~80 attendees, 13 speakers. Videos will be available. Details are at http://conf.couchdb.org.''
+  * Successful run of CouchDB Conf Vancouver with ~80 attendees, 13 speakers. Videos will be available. Details are at http://conf.couchdb.org.
-  * ''Created an I18N list and translation team to drive translation efforts.''
+  * Created an I18N list and translation team to drive translation efforts.
-  * ''Passed a proposal on using Influitive to boost our community engagement.''
+  * Passed a proposal on using Influitive to boost our community engagement.

  == Community ==

@@ -30, +30 @@

  New committers:

-  * ''Andy Wenk''
+  * Andy Wenk

  No new PMC members. Most recent PMC addition Nov 9th, 2012.