Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/16 23:12:36 UTC

Select multiple rows in a Jewel DataGrid/VirtualDataGrid

Hi,

Does anyone know how to select multiple records simultaneously in a Jewel
DataGrid/VirtualDataGrid?
The purpose is to select and be able to eliminate several in a row.

Thanks,
Hugo.

Re: Select multiple rows in a Jewel DataGrid/VirtualDataGrid

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
E-Mail sent.

Thank you.

Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia sexta,
19/05/2023 à(s) 08:32:

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Select multiple rows in a Jewel DataGrid/VirtualDataGrid

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Select multiple rows in a Jewel DataGrid/VirtualDataGrid

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.
It's something to try.
Perhaps I will try one of this days.