Posted to users@maven.apache.org by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com> on 2009/03/24 17:04:50 UTC

maven2 properties reference page

Why aren't any of these properties documented for Maven2?  Is anyone aware???
Can I use them with Maven2 without having problems?

http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/properties.html

Sonia

Re: maven2 properties reference page

Posted by Paul Gier <pg...@redhat.com>.
There is an associated JIRA issue related to this [1].  Please vote for it if
you are interested.

[1]http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3720

Posted by Rusty Wright <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.