Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2022/12/09 09:09:11 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2022.11 release

Hi all,

I submit the ServiceMix Bundles 2022.11 release to your vote.

You can find the included bundles in the Release Notes (and also
updated/fixed bundles).

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311206&version=12352485

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1299/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Regards
JB

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2022.11 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Krzysztof Sobkowiak, JB Onofré, Andrea Consentino
+1 (non binding): Nicolas Filotto, Jamie Goodyear

I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and I will update Jira.

Thanks all for your vote!

Regards
JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2022.11 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks Andrea !

I will close the vote ;)

Regards
JB

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks JB

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Cheers,
Jamie

Posted by "Sobkowiak, Krzysztof" <kr...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Best regards

Krzysztof

Posted by Nicolas Filotto <nf...@talend.com>.
Hi,

+1 (non-binding)

Thank you JB,

Regards,
Nicolas
I submit the ServiceMix Bundles 2022.11 release to your vote.

You can find the included bundles in the Release Notes (and also
updated/fixed bundles).

Release Notes:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311206&version=12352485__;!!CiXD_PY!RVWzHfbQWK9Yn39vejLdg26rz1IWoFnfvN7-AHfrFA6QEncvGpRRr0tlBsWYv9WY3fe4tAobbBs$

Staging Repository:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1299/__;!!CiXD_PY!RVWzHfbQWK9Yn39vejLdg26rz1IWoFnfvN7-AHfrFA6QEncvGpRRr0tlBsWYv9WY3fe4_wQIXqw$

As a recipient of an email from Talend, your contact personal data will be on our systems. Please see our privacy notice. <https://www.talend.com/privacy/>