Posted to users@maven.apache.org by gOrr <go...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/17 13:25:39 UTC

duplicate Class-Path problem

Hello.

I'm using maven-jar-plugin with "addClasspath" setting to true. The
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file is being created fine (with the correct Class-path
value). My application needs several resources which should be added to the
classpath.

I have attempted to add resource folder in the "<manifestEntries>" tag, my
pom seems like:
<plugin>
    <configuration>
        <archive>
            <index>false</index>
            <manifest>
                <mainClass>path.to.my.MainClass</mainClass>
                <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
                 <classpathPrefix>lib</classpathPrefix>
            </manifest>
            <manifestEntries>
                <Class-Path>resources</Class-Path>
            </manifestEntries>
        </archive>
    </configuration>
</plugin>

When I add the "manifestEntries"  the generated META-INF/MANIFEST.MF has got
two class-path enties:
Main-Class: path.to.my.MainClass
Class-Path: lib/lib1.jar lib/lib2.jar
Class-Path: resources

When I run the app I recieved the warning: "Duplicate name in Manifest:
Class-Path" and only the last "Class-Path" is added to the applicacion
classpath. Any idea to fix this problem?

i hope you can understand me, i know my english isn't very good. Thanks in
advance!!

Re: duplicate Class-Path problem

Posted by gOrr <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

I'm sorry, I reply myself. It was just a version problem, I have updated
maven and maven-jar-plugin and the bug has been fixed.

Bye.