Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by mauro2java2011 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/27 21:34:56 UTC

remove files from local repo and remote repo on github and openshift repo git??

Hi all.
First i know that my ask is off topic for this forum , but it is related to
install tomee on openshift from a my git repo on github .

I have read few tutorial for use git with eclipse and netbeans, how get
locally a repo cloned from remote git ,add new files , commit them , and
finally push to remote repo git.
Now i have a doubt relative at remove a file /files from local repo on my
desktopo and also from remote repo.

If from eclipse or netbeans i reght-click on a file and select delete  , i
cancel the files from my project on ide.
But for git , i have also to use a function specific for remove a file ?

Example :
first i add a file called setenv.sh to my project locally , i commit, and i
push to remote repo.
NExt i would delete the file setenv.sh.
I can right-click on file present on project eclipse or netbeans and select
delete/cancel .

But into the git the cancel file is still present???

How i can remove from local repo and newt remove also from remote repo
present at github or openshift git repo?
Tank you in advance for the help .
mauro