Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Charles Karow <ch...@karow.com> on 2010/03/23 15:49:26 UTC

Re: FtpServer hitting its limit?

Was there ever any resolution to this issue?

I am seeing the same problem (no new connections can be connected, logs
full of "CREATED" messages), but very intermittently (days or weeks apart).

Charles

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Charles Karow <ch...@karow.com> wrote:
>> Was there ever any resolution to this issue?
>
> It seems like a dropped the ball I'm afraid.

Should have been: It seems like *I* dropped the ball I'm afraid.

/niklas

Re: FtpServer hitting its limit?

Posted by Charles Karow <ch...@karow.com>.
I have not yet upgraded from 1.0.3 -- I will do so ASAP.

Thanks!
Charles

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.