Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Nathan Bubna <nb...@apache.org> on 2010/11/19 21:06:25 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Velocity Engine 1.7 GA release, take 1

Changing my vote to -1, because i failed to follow proper release
procedure and ensure i was building from a clean checkout.  (due to
not starting over when starting on one machine and switching to
another to finish).

Vote has failed with -1 from release manager.

Thanks, Antonio for catching my mistake!

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Velocity Engine 1.7 GA release, take 1

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Antonio Petrelli
<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/11/19 Nathan Bubna <nb...@apache.org>:
>> Thanks, Antonio for catching my mistake!
>
> Really? I thought you were angry for this :-D

You wouldn't like me when i'm angry. :)

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.