Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Forge <fo...@neonics.com> on 2001/06/08 21:42:56 UTC

[C2] HELP! multiple tomcat contexts

Hi there,

I cannot get cocoon 2.0b1 / tomcat 3.2.2 to work with two contexts!

Only one of the two contexts works; whichever I request first.
It seems cocoon only keeps one sitemap in memory (the sitemap of the
first context requested).

I can't imagine cocoon can only handle one context!

I know I posted this before but without any success.

PLEASE HELP!

Greetings,

	Kenney Westerhof

Re: [C2] HELP! multiple tomcat contexts

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Forge wrote:

I can use C2 within two different contexts using Tomcat 4

Don't know about Tomcat 3

Giacomo