Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Divansh Arora <di...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/15 08:32:28 UTC

Some questions regarding flink security features

Hi
I am Divansh.

I have a few questions regarding security features in flink as we need to
use flink like software in our product. Sorry in advance if I ask anything
stupid as I'm a newbie and nt

Questions:

1. Is there any way to take encrypted data in flink from client along with
required credentials and then decrypt that to perform transformations? If
so, can I also output data in encrypted form?

2.

Re: Some questions regarding flink security features

Posted by Divansh Arora <di...@gmail.com>.
2. The data on wire as I have understood is encrypted by SSL. Is this
correct?

Thanks