Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Prabhakaran Duraisamy <pr...@formativesolutions.co.in> on 2009/12/28 08:47:23 UTC

Retreiving Data

Hi,

  I am new to Ofbiz ,In Hot deploy i Created a component where I have
Defined an entity and I have stored Data in that, using Ftl and java i have
to display the data...Pls Can anyone Help me to do this.....

                        Thanks in advance

Prabhakaran.D

+91 99 520 93 900

Re: Retreiving Data

Posted by Santosh Malviya <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Prabhakaran,

To retrieve data use groovy and display through ftl, there are so many
example where you will find this combination of groovy and ftl.

Thanks and Regards
Santosh Malviya

Re: Retreiving Data

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You should better use the widget form/field couple for that. Except if you really need to train in FreeMarker and Groovy...
There are plenty of exemple in code. Example component is the right place to begin

Jacques

From: "Prabhakaran Duraisamy" <pr...@formativesolutions.co.in>

Re: Retreiving Data

Posted by Prabhakaran Duraisamy <pr...@formativesolutions.co.in>.
Thanks, to all ...Its ok.... is it possible to display the data through Ftl
alone if So give me a sample code for that or link of that url

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

> Hi Jacopo,
>
> Did you consider at HWM to link these tutos from OFBiz FAQ?
> Also when I will get a chance I will clean the old (broken) tinyurls there
> :/
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>
>
>  This blog post may help you:
>>

>> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/apache-ofbiz-blog/ofbiz-tutorial-building-a-simple-product-list-screen/
>>
>> Jacopo
>>
>> On Dec 28, 2009, at 8:47 AM, Prabhakaran Duraisamy wrote:
>>
>>  Hi,
>>>
>>>  I am new to Ofbiz ,In Hot deploy i Created a component where I have
>>> Defined an entity and I have stored Data in that, using Ftl and java i
>>> have
>>> to display the data...Pls Can anyone Help me to do this.....
>>>
>>>                       Thanks in advance
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Prabhakaran.D
>>>
>>> +91 99 520 93 900

Prabhakaran.D

+91 99 520 93 900

Re: Retreiving Data

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
The good practices is to use groovy to martial data then display in
widgets or Ftl.

Prabhakaran Duraisamy sent the following on 12/28/2009 1:04 AM:

Re: Retreiving Data

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Re: Retreiving Data

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.