Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Isaac Gakambi <wa...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/17 11:01:53 UTC

Urgent Concern

Hi,
Hope this email finds you well,
Am a staunch user of netbeans ,Recently I dared to use apache netbeans
,However the ctrl + click is not working which is a great feature that all
the netbeans user uses and not only the netbeans user but also any
programmer user uses,
Kindly address this since this missing feature is core .
Thanks and looking forward to hearing positive from you .
Regards ,
Isaac Gakambi

Re: Urgent Concern

Posted by Přemysl Vyhnal <pr...@vyhnal.net>.
Not sure that's what Isaac means but what I personally miss in
Netbeans (compared to Idea for example) is being able to use
Ctrl+click as Go To Usages, not just Go To Declaration.

PV.

Re: Urgent Concern

Posted by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com>.

Re: Urgent Concern

Posted by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID>.
On 5/17/21 6:01 AM, Isaac Gakambi wrote:
> Cc: dev@netbeans.apache.org, netcat@netbeans.apache.org,
> 	announce@netbeans.apache.org, commits@netbeans.apache.org,
> 	notifications@netbeans.apache.org

Don't cross-post, it's very impolite.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)