Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org> on 2005/11/13 18:02:21 UTC

Cache flushing/maintenance page. was Re: creating new users in roller 2.0

OK.  I have fixes for the bookmark/folder/referrer lack of invalidation
bugs in my workspace.  I'll check them in if there are no objections,
and if someone promises to review them.  That's not saying there aren't
more missing invalidations, and I'm inclined to support retaining the
maintenance page.  As a side note, it also lets you force a rebuild of
the search index.

--a.

Re: Cache flushing/maintenance page. was Re: creating new users in roller 2.0

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org>.
I'm checking this now and restoring the maintenance page.

- Dave

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.

Posted by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM>.