Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Marc des Garets <ma...@ttux.net> on 2007/10/29 15:57:16 UTC

how to remove a field

This is a very simple question but I don't find how to do it. Let's say
I want to remove the input text field for Edit Catalog in Catalog
application, which file do I have to modify to do that and which part do
I have to delete.

Thank you in advance.

Re: how to remove a field

Posted by Marc des Garets <ma...@ttux.net>.
Ok, sorry for the question, it was easy, I found out by myself
concerning the catalog application but I don't find it for the oagis
application for example so I still need help for this. Thanks.