Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Frank Durden <fr...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/01 15:55:46 UTC

Generate file that lists module jars

Hi,

When making a zip assembly, I'd need to generate a file that contains a list
of the modules contained in the zip (just the modules, not the transitive
dependencies). So if my pom has:

    <modules>
        <module>moduleA</module>
        <module>moduleB</module>
    </modules>

I'd get a file (e.g modules.txt) in the zip that would say:

moduleA-0.0.1.jar
moduleB-0.0.1.jar

Any pointers to a plugin that could do that or any other help would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks!

--
FD

Re: Generate file that lists module jars

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
the plugin doesn't have this sort of capability - it would instead require
making a plugin to write the file itself and including that in the assembly.
- Brett

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/