Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Ludwig <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/28 00:23:47 UTC

Any interest in starting a Tapestry Meetup in the SF-Bay area?

I searched meetup.com for a Tapestry meetup and didn't find one. I'm
still a newb at this, yet I find the framework compelling, and am
devoting a lot of energy to it.

Is anyone else interested in forming a meetup? I imagine it being the
usual things: speaker, hacking session, company sponsored pizza, and
especially networking opportunities.

I live in San Francisco, but will go anywhere I can get to on public transport.

-George

Re: Any interest in starting a Tapestry Meetup in the SF-Bay area?

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Why not. Likewise, don't have the time to attend J1 but I'll be in the
city for some meetings during the week, could easily stay later one
evening for a beer or two.

Kalle

Posted by George Ludwig <ge...@gmail.com>.
Howard,

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

<wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sh*t dudes. I left SF because there is no decent Tapestry work there. Good
> luck getting your ball rolling. :-) Send a link if you're hiring. I'm crazy
> enough to move back to the US for Tapestry.
>
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Kalle Korhonen
> <ka...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Count me in.
>>
>> Kalle
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 4:59 PM, Chris Collins <ch...@me.com> wrote:
>> > That sounds like a great idea (also in sf bay area).

>> transport.

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Any interest in starting a Tapestry Meetup in the SF-Bay area?

Posted by Jon Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Count me in.

Posted by Chris Collins <ch...@me.com>.