Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/21 18:07:06 UTC

[VOTE] Felix 1.8.1 framework and main subproject releases

I would like to call a vote on the framework and main 1.8.1 subproject releases.

This is a bug fix release mainly to allow felix to run with limited
permissions when a security manager is installed.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/felix-staging-003/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 3 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.8.1 framework and main subproject releases

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Alin Dreghiciu<ad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 (non binding)When to expect the release? I'm planning to release Pax
> Runner soon and I want to include also support for 1.8.1.

Tomorrow.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.8.1 framework and main subproject releases

Posted by Alin Dreghiciu <ad...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)When to expect the release? I'm planning to release Pax
Runner soon and I want to include also support for 1.8.1.

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 6:07 PM, Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to call a vote on the framework and main 1.8.1 subproject
> releases.
>
> This is a bug fix release mainly to allow felix to run with limited
> permissions when a security manager is installed.
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/felix-staging-003/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 3 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

Alin Dreghiciu
Software Developer - Looking for new projects!
My profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alindreghiciu
My blog: http://adreghiciu.blogspot.com
http://www.ops4j.org - New Energy for OSS Communities - Open Participation
Software.
http://www.qi4j.org - New Energy for Java - Domain Driven Development.

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.8.1 framework and main subproject releases

Posted by da...@apache.org.
+1

David Bosschaert

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
+1

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks and Regards
Felix

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1 Approve the release

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Felix 1.8.1 framework and main subproject releases

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Time to call the vote on the Felix 1.8.0 framework and main
subprojects release.

* +1 votes from Richard S. Hall, Felix Meschberger, Rob Walker, David
Bosschaert, Carsten Ziegeler, Clement Escoffier, Chris Custine, Alin
Dreghiciu, Stuart McCulloch, Toni Menzel, Karl Pauls

* No other votes

The vote is successful. I will make the release artifacts available as
soon as possible.

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.8.1 framework and main subproject releases

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.8.1 framework and main subproject releases

Posted by Toni Menzel <to...@okidokiteam.com>.
+1

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/6/21 Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>

> I would like to call a vote on the framework and main 1.8.1 subproject
> releases.
>
> This is a bug fix release mainly to allow felix to run with limited
> permissions when a security manager is installed.
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/felix-staging-003/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 3 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

+1

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.8.1 framework and main subproject releases

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Chris Custine
FUSESource :: http://fusesource.com

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

One minor issue :
The copyright year of the NOTICE file of main should contain 2009.

Regards,

Clement

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1