Posted to users@seatunnel.apache.org by Niko-Zeng <ze...@apache.org> on 2023/10/25 07:58:07 UTC

Special Thanks to Our Non-code Contributors for the Recent Joint Tech Meetup!

Dear Apache DolphinScheduler and Apache SeaTunnel Community Members,

I hope this message finds you well. As we reflect on our recent joint
technical meetup in China Hefei, I would like to take a moment to
acknowledge and express our sincere gratitude to some outstanding community
members who played pivotal roles in ensuring the event's success. Their
dedication and contributions transcend code, demonstrating the diversity of
ways one can contribute to our vibrant community.

Speaker: 徐辉 (GitHub ID: 51685494) from the Apache DolphinScheduler
community shared insights on integrating Apache DolphinScheduler and Apache
SeaTunnel for offline data platform practices.

Speaker: 刘广东 (GitHub ID: liugddx) representing the Apache SeaTunnel
community gave us a deep dive into the technical architecture of Apache
SeaTunnel, emphasizing its potential as a next-gen distributed data
integration tool.

Speaker: 丁傲隆 (GitHub ID: alextinng) enlightened us with the innovative
approaches of using Apache DolphinScheduler for building data quality
management processes.

Event Organizer: 曾辉 (GitHub ID: Niko_Zeng) has always been a backbone of
our events, ensuring smooth logistics, speaker coordination, and an
engaging atmosphere.

Venue Sponsor: 江冬勤 from the 安徽开发者社区 (Anhui Developer Community) graciously
provided the venue for the meetup, ensuring a conducive environment for
sharing and networking.

These individuals exemplify the spirit of community collaboration. Without
their unwavering support, events like these wouldn't be possible. Let us
extend our heartfelt thanks and appreciation to them for their efforts.

Remember, every contribution, whether code or not, drives our community
forward. We look forward to more collaborations and knowledge-sharing
sessions in the future.

Regards,

Hui Zeng | Community Manager
M: +86 18819063834