Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Ridgway, Jamie Mr CONT USAAC" <JA...@USAAC.ARMY.MIL> on 2007/08/16 00:02:43 UTC

[U] RE: Deploying CXF to Weblogic 10.0

UNCLASSIFIED////

I have 2.0-incubator working fine in Weblogic 9.2 using a JAX-WS
frontend.

It's probably overkill but I have even more in my
prefer-application-packages.

Here's my weblogic-application.xml contents :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <weblogic-application xmlns="http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90">
    <application-param>
      <param-name>webapp.encoding.default</param-name>
      <param-value>UTF-8</param-value>
    </application-param>
    <prefer-application-packages>
      <package-name>javax.jws.*</package-name>
      <package-name>org.apache.xerces.*</package-name>
      <package-name>com.ctc.wstx.*</package-name>
      <package-name>org.springframework.*</package-name>
    </prefer-application-packages>
</weblogic-application>

I would have guessed 10.0 would be easier with builtin JAX-WS support.

-- Jamie

Posted by "Ridgway, Jamie Mr CONT USAAC" <JA...@USAAC.ARMY.MIL>.
UNCLASSIFIED////

No, just HTTP at this point.

> I have 2.0-incubator working fine in Weblogic 9.2 using a JAX-WS
> frontend.

Are you using HTTPS?

UNCLASSIFIED////

RE: [U] RE: Deploying CXF to Weblogic 10.0

Posted by "Tchang, Jeffrey (Genworth)" <Je...@genworth.com>.
> I have 2.0-incubator working fine in Weblogic 9.2 using a
> JAX-WS frontend.

Are you using HTTPS?