Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/04 07:22:04 UTC

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Hello,

I'm get Error 503 on management server. Following error is logged:

"Failed to configure ClusterManagerImpl"

Link local IP 169.254.0.1 is assigned on the same machine.

CS version 4.14

Any idea?

Re: Error 503 Service Unavailable

Posted by Practical XenServer <pr...@gmail.com>.
I stand corrected:

*HTTP ERROR 503 Service Unavailable* can also be returned *by the server*.
i.e., The server is "reachable" by the client. But the server is
experiencing some sort of failure.

HTH,
Eric Pretorious
Portland, Oregon