Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org> on 2005/03/08 14:04:38 UTC

Geronimo at ApacheCon Europe 2005

Hi,

I thought I could give a presentation about Geronimo at ApacheCon Europe
2005. It'd be the first presentation during such an big event, so I'm
not sure if I do it right - in the way people will get some knowledge
about the project and would become interested in it ;)

Anyway, I thought I'd ask if there's anyone who's going to do the same -
show Geronimo at ApacheCon Europe 2005. If there's noone I'd step forward.

=======================================
18-22 July 2005, Stuttgart, Germany

NEW SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Saturday, 12 March 2005, 22:30 EDT

Come share your knowledge of Apache software at this educational and
fun-filled gathering of Apache users, vendors, and friends.
=======================================

Jacek

Re: Geronimo at ApacheCon Europe 2005

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 14:04:38 +0100, Jacek Laskowski
<jl...@apache.org> wrote:

> I thought I could give a presentation about Geronimo at ApacheCon Europe
> 2005. It'd be the first presentation during such an big event, so I'm
> not sure if I do it right - in the way people will get some knowledge
> about the project and would become interested in it ;)
>
> Anyway, I thought I'd ask if there's anyone who's going to do the same -
> show Geronimo at ApacheCon Europe 2005. If there's noone I'd step forward.

I have thought about giving a presentation, but I have not yet
submitted anything. Who is planning on going to ApacheCon Europe in
July?

Bruce
);'
The Castor Project