Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2013/07/02 02:33:29 UTC

Hi Arun!

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> Thanks Hitesh & Roman, I'll roll RC1 once these are fixed.

Here's the latest update. I've incorporated Collin's patch for HADOOP-9676
and re-ran the tests. A few subtests of TestCLI still fail, but quite a few
pass and on top of that the failing ones no longer make the NN go OOM.

Now, we still need to get to the bottom of why the subset of tests
keep failing, but
at this point I'd feel comfortable committing a change for HADOOP-9676
to branch-2.1 and going from there.

Let me know if I can help some more.

Thanks,
Roman.