Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Gadiputi, Sravani" <sr...@capgemini.com> on 2016/07/19 07:19:37 UTC

Passing the values to the processors Dynamically

Hi Team,

I have a requirement where I have  to move the files from Teradata to S3.
Here I am using FetchSFTP processor to fetch the file and putS3 processor to store the file into S3 , and I have configured FetchSFTP processor with properties like hostname, username,
Password.
Now I wanted to pass the Host name,username and  Remote path values dynamically.
How can we achieve this.

Please suggest me, It would be great help.

Thanks,
Sravani

Re: Passing the values to the processors Dynamically

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Sravani,

It would be helpful if you could explain a little bit more what you are
trying to achieve by passing the values dynamically.

Are you going to pull a list of hosts/usernames from somewhere and need to
fetch from all of them? or are you trying to make your flow portable across
dev and production environments? or something else?

Thanks,

Bryan

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Hello,