Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/13 21:35:06 UTC

eclipsecon france mina hackaton ?

Hi,
the 5 and 6 june, Jeff Maury and me are at the eclipsecon france.
Well for me it's easy, it's in Toulouse and I live in Toulouse :)

So we think about doing a small MINA hackaton there.

if you are near and want to join us for a beer or coding some mina
stuff you are welcome.

Julien

Re: eclipsecon france mina hackaton ?

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 10:22 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 5/13/13 9:35 PM, Julien Vermillard a écrit :
>> Hi,
>> the 5 and 6 june, Jeff Maury and me are at the eclipsecon france.
>> Well for me it's easy, it's in Toulouse and I live in Toulouse :)
>>
>> So we think about doing a small MINA hackaton there.
>>
>> if you are near and want to join us for a beer or coding some mina
>> stuff you are welcome.
>
> What if I decide to join you for the 2 days, will I get a place to get
> some Thread.sleep(14400) ?

Yes of course.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 5/13/13 9:35 PM, Julien Vermillard a écrit :
> Hi,
> the 5 and 6 june, Jeff Maury and me are at the eclipsecon france.
> Well for me it's easy, it's in Toulouse and I live in Toulouse :)
>
> So we think about doing a small MINA hackaton there.
>
> if you are near and want to join us for a beer or coding some mina
> stuff you are welcome.

What if I decide to join you for the 2 days, will I get a place to get
some Thread.sleep(14400) ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com