Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/28 13:18:17 UTC

when WSDL is not static ..

Hi All

I got use case where i don\t have a static wsdl but want a DII client
invocation.I\m planing to use Axis2 .Earlier i used for static wsdl using
proxy generators .But this time I can\t use proxies.In further I get a WSDL
file that defines message based SOAP calls. The payload message is defined
in XML Schema. It can contain any number of complex types.The Schema should
be  displayed in the "Creater"(Creater where we make the xml definition for
particular web flow ) and the user should be able to link variables/items in
Spikeflow(www.nspike.com/) to elements/attributes in the schema. Then in
running our runtime should be able to create correct SOAP requests to send
and be able to parse SOAP responses.

Normally we would do this by generating java objects with JAXB that

maps to the Schema. But we can't do the JAXB and compilation step,

since the WSDL and Schema changes.

Really appreciate if any one can shoot any ideas on this

Thanks a lot
Kanchana

Re: when WSDL is not static ..

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
Paul
I thought Kanchana was talking about a WSDL/Schema, which keeps on changing.
So in fact, Kanchana is talking about generating clients for different WSDLs
(not a changing WSDL)?

Azeez

Thanks
Afkham Azeez