Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne <th...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/03 12:31:13 UTC

SPIFly support for InitialContextFactory

Hi All,

I'm trying to use Aries SPYFly with one of our projects. According to the
OSGi spec when we register an InitialContextFactory, we need to register
that for both implementation and InitialContextFactory classes.
But as I experienced SPIFly only doesn't register that for particular
implementation (only for the InitialContextFactory)

Did I missed anything or is this an issue?

Thanks
Thusitha

Re: SPIFly support for InitialContextFactory

Posted by Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Thank you again for the explanation.
If I understand correctly when comes to InitialContextFactory, SPY-Fly
registering mechanism will not adhere to OSGi JNDI spec, since it needs to
registered for both implementation and interface. Therefore I guess I have
to do some customization to SPY-Fly if the interface is an
InitialContextFactory.
Am I correct?

Thanks
Thusitha

<https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=thusithathilina@gmail.com&idSignature=22>

Re: SPIFly support for InitialContextFactory

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thusitha,

Posted by Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 9:39 PM, David Bosschaert <david.bosschaert@gmail.com

Re: SPIFly support for InitialContextFactory

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,